Random Thoughts

Thursday, August 17, 2006

100 Things - Part B

Ok so I've come up with a few more things to add to the list.

51. I balance my checkbook to the penny, every time.
52. I get road rage.
53. I do not act upon it, as I'm really too chicken...and it will come back to bite me.
54. I am a loyal and good friend.
55. 1 friend 2 years ago stopped speaking to me and to this day, I do not know why.
56. I will not ask.
57. I love to play board games, but it was sometimes difficult as an only child. :)
58. I love to do puzzles.
59. I learned how to knit this year...actually I re-learned this year. Someone taught me 15 years ago but I forgot how.
60. These last 3 items may be contributing factors as to why I'm still single. :)

That's it for tonight.

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 1:29 AM, Blogger MapleMama said...

At this rate, you could blog for a year, just on your 100 things! :)
Just kidding.

From 1 only child to another - I hear you on the board games, puzzles, etc.
I used to play checkers with my stuffed frog "Ribbit."

What's really sad, is I sometimes let him win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home